special offers

accommodation

follow us on facebook

five day weather forcast

things to do in Fort William

sign up for our newsletter

Seangan is a working croft and has been in our family for over 100 years.

granny feeding chickens

In that time, as well as tending the croft we have worked as a gamekeeper on the Locheil Estate and a diver in the Caledonian Canal.

original cottage

The ruins of the original cottage can still be seen today. It was replaced in 1896 when we built the present cottage and barn.

new croft cottage

The cottage has over time been completely modernised. It first experienced life as a bed and breakfast just after the second world war. For a short time a self catering cottage and now once again a private home.

The stone barn was converted into a restaraunt during the 90's but is now also a private home.

Beech house was built in 1986 as the new croft house. Later it was briefly run as a 4 star bed and breakfast. The lodges were built in1991.